ONLINE PHYSIOTHERAPY CONSULTATIONS TO HELP IN A TOUGH TIME
COVID 19 UPDATE
I know it’s a tricky time for us all. We consider you a part of our family and your safety as well as that of our team is always highest priority. Because of this, we are implementing strict policies and procedures for the clinic regarding sickness as advised by the World Health Organisation.
We are asking if you have any flu-like symptoms such as; coughing, sore throat, fatigue and/or shortness of breath to please contact us about your appointment options.
As an extra precaution we are also asking if you have, or if any household family member has, returned from overseas travel please reschedule your appointment for 14 days after their/your return.
PHYSIOTHERAPY CONSULTATIONS ONLINE
If you have symptoms or are in self isolation there is good evidence to show telehealth physio is an effective strategy. We have been providing online physio services to our Corporate Clients under our “Work Injury Free” branding for a number of years. Given the situation we are all faced with we have decided to open that service up to our clinic patients.
Basically, we run through a normal physio session as a super cost-efficient package, stepping you through how to help yourself as well as guide your plan with unlimited support over a week, month or up to 3-month period. We do this with videoconferencing via computer or mobile phone.
During this unprecedented time frame, we want to help as much as we can and are also opening up our complete Work Injury Free injury prevention program with exercises, skills, techniques and strategy for all body parts. That way you have your home exercise in video format as well as having access to elite management skills for all body areas to help put you back in control for life.
So, rather than rescheduling or cancelling, call us to discuss your options!
PRECAUTIONS IN THE CLINIC
The clinic is still all systems go. However, because it’s our business to take care of people in the midst of this Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak, it is important we give you as much information as possible regarding the procedures we follow to maintain a sanitary environment and ensure the safety of our all of clients and team. We will always continue to uphold our high sanitation standard. These practices include:
- Hand sanitizing stations throughout the clinic
- We disinfectant and wipe down all treatment surfaces after each customer interaction
- Regular cleaning and sterilisation of treatment equipment and rooms
- Thorough daily cleaning (literally constant) of all high touch areas with high grade disinfectant, including reception surfaces, door handles and treatment areas
ADDITIONAL BL PHYSIO PRECAUTIONS FOR COVID-19
- Each team member is temperature checked on arrival, half way through the shift and on finishing
- There are surgical masks, (N95 masks) as well as gloves available if required
- Non-contact temperature monitoring is available for all clients if requested or required
Online physio consultations are one of our methods for helping you to ease your pain from the comfort of your home
We have been providing Online Consultations to our workplace clients (under the banner of Work Injury Free) for years. With the Coronavirus restricting your ability to leave home, we believe now is the perfect time to open this service up to our physio patients.
With our online consultations you will:
- Have a video conference with one of our experienced physios.
- Receive a full consultation surrounding your personal situation.
- Will be empowered to learn how to help yourself from the comfort of your home.
- Be shown the appropriate SSTM (squeeze, stretch, trigger points, and movement patterns) steps to relieve your own pain.
- Have access to the online session being recorded so you don’t need to memorise or take notes on how to self-help and can simply watch back later!
- Find out how to gain access to our full library of injury prevention and self help video’s!
EVERYBODY CAN HELP SLOW THE SPREAD OF CORONA VIRUS
We host a large variety of clientele including young, elderly, pregnant as well as some clients undergoing specific treatments. This is why we ask you to respect your fellow clients as well as our team by rescheduling appointments or shifting to online physio consultations if you are unwell until you are completely recovered. We will accommodate you online immediately or rebook in the clinic when you are well.
We genuinely care for you, your family as well as our staff and are committed to a safe environment for everyone. Thank you for taking the time to read and understand.
Please let management know if you have questions or concerns.
We will stand together in this tough time and look forward to seeing you at your next appointment.
We can do this!!