Body Leadership Australia was founded by respected physiotherapist Paul Trevethan in 2001. His dream was to provide elite hands on treatment with cutting edge education so that patients could prevent problems now and for life. This approach is the foundation of Body Leadership and is carried throughout the entire Body Leadership physio team.
Specialising in hands on, one on one care, our team of fully qualified physiotherapists provide treatment for people from all walks of life. Whether you are a professional athlete, suffer from chronic pain or simply want to feel better in your own body, our team will not only treat your injury or condition but teach you the skills to manage and prevent your pain long term. To find out more about our physiotherapy team click here.
The Body Leadership Approach
At Body Leadership our physio’s will identify what is causing your pain. Staff take pride in providing not only the most ‘hands on’ but also the best ‘hands on’ care to relieve your symptoms. You will also be educated on how to manage and prevent reoccurrence of symptoms using a unique toolkit of skills SSTM® to empower you with injury prevention strategy for life.
What is a Body Leader?
A Body Leader is someone who:
- Understands how their body and their muscles work
- Takes responsibility for their actions and the effect they have on their body
- Is proactive and motivated by information rather than pain
- Has the knowledge to identify early warning signs
- Has the tools and skills to address problems before they cause injury
- Takes action through strength, stretch and release strategies using SSTM® Everyday
- Gets the most out of their life
To book an appointment with one of our physiotherapists please do not hesitate to call us on 07 3847 8040 or inquire online here.
For more information please call (07) 3847 8040 or you can inquire online here.